Looking for a skilled manual machinist to operate a variety of machines to perform assigned tasks. Shift will be Saturday, Sunday and Monday, 12 hour shifts. You will produce or repair precision parts using manual and some automated equipment to print specifications. Must possess manual dexterity and an eye for detail. Knowledge of mathematics and mechanics is a must as well as respect of for safety precaution. Knowledge with welding a plus.
- – Review samples drawings or instructions to understand specifications
- – Plan the sequence of actions to complete job
- – Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping
- – Select appropriate machines and load material for job
- – Determine speed and feed of machines, maintain specifications and records of final products
- – Perform routine machine maintenance and repair
- – Proven experience as a machinist
- – Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated tools and machines
- – Ability to read blue prints
- – Good with Math
- – Able to pass testing on lifting 50-75 lbs.
- – High school diploma or equivalent required.
- – 2 years CNC or 1 year Engine/Manual Lathe
$500 sign on bonus paid at end of 90 day probationary period.