Click Here to electronically fill out an application!
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, including 401(k), Health, Dental, Disability and Life insurance.
See our listing to the right for our open positions!
You can also feel free to stop in and fill out an application as well.
Candidates should have 4+ years’ experience in the removal installation and maintenance of industrial equipment and machinery.
Assemble, dismantle, install, remove, and maintain industrial machinery according to layout plans, blueprints, and manufacturers specifications. Diagnose, troubleshoot and make repairs. Fabricate and install machine guarding and structural components. Demonstrate safe use of rigging and industrial equipment to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to weld a plus
- Ability to interpret construction drawings
- Rigging experience
- Ability to work at heights
- Knowledge of industry standards and best work practices
- General knowledge of bearings, gearboxes, motors and pumps
- Ability to recognize and troubleshoot failures
- Knowledge and safe use of hand and power tools, precision instruments
- Self-driven with an emphasis on quality
- Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
- Pre employment background check, drug screen, and physical
- Experience with industrial machinery installation, repair, and maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals to determine work procedures
- Some travel required
Employees may be required to walk, stand, sit, crouch, bend and lift for long periods of time.