Click Here to electronically fill out an application!
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, including 401(k), Health, Dental, Disability and Life insurance.
See our listing to the right for our open positions!
You can also feel free to stop in and fill out an application as well.
Hupp Electric Motors Inc.is the premier repair facility servicing the Midwest. We’re not just another motor repair shop, we have become an important part of the maintenance team at our customer’s location.
This is for a 2nd shift position. Training will done on 1st or 2nd shift. We are looking to add to our Shop.
Disassemble and repair or replace parts
Read Job status reports to determine what needs to be done and when
Be able to move, push or pull up to 50lbs.
Must be able to pass a drug test, have a clear criminal background record and have a clean driver’s record.
Must have experience working with tools.
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits including 401(k), health, disability and life insurance. Please send resume.
Come join a company that has been around for over 100 years!’
Looking for a skilled manual machinist to operate a variety of machines to perform assigned tasks. Shift will be off shift for 2nd and 3rd. Training will be on 1st shift. You will produce or repair precision parts using manual and some automated equipment to print specifications. Must possess manual dexterity and an eye for detail. Knowledge of mathematics and mechanics is a must as well as respect of for safety precaution. Knowledge with welding a plus.
– Review samples drawings or instructions to understand specifications
– Plan the sequence of actions to complete job
– Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping
– Select appropriate machines and load material for job
– Determine speed and feed of machines, maintain specifications and records of final products
– Perform routine machine maintenance and repair
– Proven experience as a machinist
– Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated tools and machines
– Ability to read blue prints
– Good with Math
– Able to pass testing on lifting 50-75 lbs.
– High school diploma or equivalent required.
– 1 years CNC or 1 year Engine/Manual Lathe
Candidates should have 4+ years’ experience in the removal installation and maintenance of industrial equipment and machinery.
Assemble, dismantle, install, remove, and maintain industrial machinery according to layout plans, blueprints, and manufacturers specifications. Diagnose, troubleshoot and make repairs. Fabricate and install machine guarding and structural components. Demonstrate safe use of rigging and industrial equipment to accomplish tasks.
- Rigging experience
- Ability to work at heights
- At least 5 years of experience preferred
- General knowledge of bearings, gearboxes, motors and pumps
- Ability to recognize and troubleshoot failures
- Self-driven with an emphasis on quality
- Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
- Pre-employment background check, drug screen, and physical
- Experience with industrial machinery installation, repair, and maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals to determine work procedures
- Some travel required
Employees may be required to walk, stand, sit, crouch, bend and lift for long periods of time.
COMPETITIVE PAY AND FULL BENEFITS
Pay is negotiable based on experience.