Click Here to electronically fill out an application!
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, including 401(k), Health, Dental, Disability and Life insurance.
See our listing to the right for our open positions!
You can also feel free to stop in and fill out an application as well.
Candidates should have 4+ years’ experience in the removal installation and maintenance of industrial equipment and machinery.
Assemble, dismantle, install, remove, and maintain industrial machinery according to layout plans, blueprints, and manufacturers specifications. Diagnose, troubleshoot and make repairs. Fabricate and install machine guarding and structural components. Demonstrate safe use of rigging and industrial equipment to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to weld a plus
- Ability to interpret construction drawings
- Rigging experience
- Ability to work at heights
- Knowledge of industry standards and best work practices
- General knowledge of bearings, gearboxes, motors and pumps
- Ability to recognize and troubleshoot failures
- Knowledge and safe use of hand and power tools, precision instruments
- Self-driven with an emphasis on quality
- Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
- Pre employment background check, drug screen, and physical
- Experience with industrial machinery installation, repair, and maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals to determine work procedures
- Some travel required
Employees may be required to walk, stand, sit, crouch, bend and lift for long periods of time.
Machinist – Machine Shop
Looking for a skilled manual machinist to operate a variety of machines to perform assigned tasks. Shift will be Saturday, Sunday and Monday, 12 hour shifts. You will produce or repair precision parts using manual and some automated equipment to print specifications. Must possess manual dexterity and an eye for detail. Knowledge of mathematics and mechanics is a must as well as respect of for safety precaution. Knowledge with welding a plus.
- – Review samples drawings or instructions to understand specifications
- – Plan the sequence of actions to complete job
- – Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping
- – Select appropriate machines and load material for job
- – Determine speed and feed of machines, maintain specifications and records of final products
- – Perform routine machine maintenance and repair
- – Proven experience as a machinist
- – Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated tools and machines
- – Ability to read blue prints
- – Good with Math
- – Able to pass testing on lifting 50-75 lbs.
- – High school diploma or equivalent required.
- – 2 years CNC or 1 year Engine/Manual Lathe
$500 sign on bonus paid at end of 90 day probationary period.