Candidates should have 4+ years’ experience in the removal installation and maintenance of industrial equipment and machinery.
Assemble, dismantle, install, remove, and maintain industrial machinery according to layout plans, blueprints, and manufacturers specifications. Diagnose, troubleshoot and make repairs. Fabricate and install machine guarding and structural components. Demonstrate safe use of rigging and industrial equipment to accomplish tasks.
- Rigging experience
- Ability to work at heights
- At least 5 years of experience preferred
- General knowledge of bearings, gearboxes, motors and pumps
- Ability to recognize and troubleshoot failures
- Self-driven with an emphasis on quality
- Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
- Pre-employment background check, drug screen, and physical
- Experience with industrial machinery installation, repair, and maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals to determine work procedures
- Some travel required
Employees may be required to walk, stand, sit, crouch, bend and lift for long periods of time.
COMPETITIVE PAY AND FULL BENEFITS
Pay is negotiable based on experience.